Megan manifolds

TEMPERZ

as long as the build quality is better than japseed you should be alright, and the fact your self fitting makes a big difference. for people paying others to fit them its about a 10-12 hour labour job. so most people really don;t want to have to do it again to either replace them or fix them.

as long as the build quality is better than japseed you should be alright, and the fact your self fitting makes a big difference. for people paying others to fit them its about a 10-12 hour labour job. so most people really don;t want to have to do it again to either replace them or fix them.

I reckon I could put a set together that is better quality than crapspeed

I must admit that my car has a Megan Y pipe,it was fitted before I got the car,and its holding up alright,though the wire mesh over the flexi areas has now gone,never to be seen again.

They probably dont have the resource to do proper testing and flow dynamics on their parts,as im sure someone like Stillen do.

The Megan stuff is probably just copies of more expensive products. Its not to say the quality is worse,it probably isnt,its just that they have copied a more expensive item without doing any proper testing,thats why they can sell them cheaper.

You know,like what HTC et all have done to Iphone! :snack:

Put the iPhone back in the box!!:)

HR has tubular manifolds as stock which I am afraid flow real well , we have fitted a few sets of HR manifolds to DE motors with good results. We only fit these thou when we have the motor out for some work. Too much trouble to do with the motor in for the gains.

I very much doubt your see a 10 to 15 bhp gain from a manifold change , the main restriction on the Zed exhaust set up is the stock Cats , running HFC helps a little with flow but running Decats give the best flow but can be noisy on some exhausts , the Milltek works well with de-cats thou on the 350Zed.

We have been told about some other headers that do work but they remove the ability to fit cats to the car thou, they are made by

http://www.ppeengineering.com/

Got some RHD stock header being shipped out to them to get them to jig up for RHD cars.

I do feel you may see the steering column fouling on the RH header thou.