marzman

So i stopped in at a new garage near me today which ive been meaning to for a while... they have some interesting cars on their forecourt at very reasonable prices B)

Anyway, had a look round... they have a leggy 02 CL500 at less than £6k, which is a bargain (http://www.chromemotors.co.uk/used-cars ... 8402435889)

They had a couple of AMG Sport C-Class's which is what im after, but these were above my budget... and then i saw this :cloud9:http://www.chromemotors.co.uk/used-cars ... 6484169950 80k on the clock, £12,995. It looked in fantastic condition in the flesh, and i was walking round it for about 5 minutes wondering if i should swap my zed for it. In the end i walked away, but it was almost a game changer... still could be. The pictures dont do it justice...

porsche-911-coupe-2dr-2136656359-640x480.jpg

porsche-911-coupe-2dr-2136656362-640x480.jpg

porsche-911-coupe-2dr-2136656368-640x480.jpg

Cl500 just be careful with the radiator.....same one that my e class has amd potential for gycol contaminaton

As for the porker.....meh. Better part of 13k for a car thats dated and high miles. unless its an itch to scratch i dont see the appeal.

Im sure we might be related as I was looking at the same sort of car a few weeks ago :blush::lol::lol: . I'm still happy with my Z but in the future I like something to look forward too.

If you can work on the cars yourself then they are pretty cheap to run.

Ha ha, i know what you mean.

I kinda wish i didnt love the zed so much, as i'd buy one of these in a heartbeat... but i cant sell the zed. I need both. :lol: ...plus a Merc as well. :D

Your selling your second zed already? You've only had it 5 mins :lol:

I've had this one 18 months actually. :p Nah im planning on keeping the zed indefinitely... but there was just a moment where i could see myself in this.

Cl500 just be careful with the radiator.....same one that my e class has amd potential for gycol contaminaton.

Whilst looking round it, all i was thinking about was your story... kind of put me off ever getting a car of that type anytime soon. :blackeye:

If there was another car apart from the zed that I reckoned suits you THIS WOULD BE IT :teeth:

Even space for sprogs in the back :lol:

B)