my turbo ignis sport

TinkerTom

just finished my little project off and wanted somewhere to show it :) it was a standard ignis sport 1.5vvti 106bhp

fitted a garret t25 turbo big universal front mount intercooler which i kept hidden very well ;) fabricated everything myself including down pipe and side exit exhaust and aem fi6 piggyback ecu which i mapped myself. all tuning was done with a wideband afr gauge and a lot of test driving.

no dyno but id geuss that it is about 160bhp+

there is a few pics of it, let me know what you think guys

IMG00482-20120325-1255.jpg

IMG00470-20120316-1903.jpg

IMG00500-20120331-1750.jpg

IMG00496-20120330-2029.jpg

tommycars.jpg

all on standard engine at 11-1 compression ratio!!!!!!!!!!!

i apolagise if i offended anyone with the videos :surrender: the last 2 videos were indeed on a private road but i have removed them all now anyway,

yes alot of time and hard work went into this. it is a little rocket and it will definatly give my standard zed a run off the lights. suzukis have been a labour of love for me and that suzuki sj in the pics has a 1.9td engine in it and that to flys.. off road ofcourse.

i apolagise if i offended anyone with the videos :surrender: the last 2 videos were indeed on a private road but i have removed them all now anyway,

yes alot of time and hard work went into this. it is a little rocket and it will definatly give my standard zed a run off the lights. suzukis have been a labour of love for me and that suzuki sj in the pics has a 1.9td engine in it and that to flys.. off road ofcourse.

I was going to ask about the SJ as I'm rather partial to a 4x4. :)

ask away about the sj, i did have 2 the red one is going on thursday after 4.5yrs of ownership :(

here was my other one again extensivly modified running a cavalier td engine.

sammyebay4.jpg

sammyebay6.jpg

sammyebay10.jpg

SUZUKISJEBAY2.jpg

IMG00229-20110814-1446.jpg

every vehicle ive owned has been ... 'played' with.

had strict instructions to stay out of the engine bay of the zed....... that didnt apply to the exhaust underneath it tho ;)