Flyeyes (Picture Heavy)

DannyP

Flyeyes Yay or Nay???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Flyeyes Yay or Nay???

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Neither

So applied a flyeyes kit to my car today and I'm not sure if it looks B) or not. I haven't set the glue yet so its still easy to remove. All opinions welcome :thumbs:

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

And in case anyone wonders what it is exactly I think this shows it quite well

IMG_0475.jpg

Interesting mod, quite like but for me the facelift LEDs are the best looking mod for older Zeds

I agree with you there, its just getting hold of the funds. :surrender: Doing this was significantly cheaper!!!

I quite like it as you have a black roof and spoiler. What about your indicator clusters?

I'm not going to change the indicator clusters, unless it was to remove the red from the fog light completly (slightly scared to put the cluster in the oven though). I didn't darkern the lights to make the car more 'stealth' as I don't like that look. I only wanted to tone the red down slightly, hence whether I like the mod or not. If I could get hold of some decent looking (ie not chavvy) clear rear lights I'd have them.

But as the poll is so in favour of keeping them on, I'm setting them tonight. :#1:

Ah I do that anyway to make them a bit more flexible when putting them on the lights. I replaced mine as they were getting rough round the edges as I didn't fold them round the back enough and kept catching them when washing the car.