*Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers* £170 (next batch March)

Wasso

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be building your car at this rate :lol:

Give me a few days and I'll have a chat with pro bolt, being that I've used them for an entire bay before, see if we can work some discounts.

Here comes yet another project :lol:

Just got back from a car detail and now off into the garden to polish some Berks ;)

Missed this before, lemme know :thumbs:

sent you the full amount via bank transfer, can you confirm to me you got it. want a blue one. :)

Yes funds received and replied to your PM also.

:thumbs:

To note, I'd recommend those purchasing to "follow this topic" so that you are updated with information as the manufacture progresses.

Update - the process is nearing its start time. Today the spacer has been taken to the laser cutters to prep their materials and get the laser ready for Monday. They anticipate just over a week for the spacers. The washers for the struts will also be manufactured there also. From there they will be taken directly to the anodisers who I popped in on today.

Sooooooo, get ready for some funky spacers :thumbs:

There will be 20 made, so there's still time in which to catch this opportunity.

If you're interested pop your name down and I'll PM you the details. Next update should be some time next week.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Funny, I feel exactly the same way. Never done anything like this before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Learnt so much about machining, injection moulding, laser cutting, argon cutters, cnc, aluminium construction, gaskets.

I actually went into te factory of the anodisers as mentioned above, very interesting.....

Oh and guess what.....

They anodise the bolts for Pro-Bolts. This is to our advantage as I'll be following the same colour swatch for their bolts so that anybody who purchase Pro-bolts will have an exact match. CLASS!!!

Ooooh I could crush a grape!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Funny, I feel exactly the same way. Never done anything like this before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Learnt so much about machining, injection moulding, laser cutting, argon cutters, cnc, aluminium construction, gaskets.

I actually went into te factory of the anodisers as mentioned above, very interesting.....

Oh and guess what.....

They anodise the bolts for Pro-Bolts. This is to our advantage as I'll be following the same colour swatch for their bolts so that anybody who purchase Pro-bolts will have an exact match. CLASS!!!

Ooooh I could crush a grape!!

Nice one buddy, hope it all works out well for you :thumbs::clap:

Cheers Mr G, I'm sure it will as I've spent a LOT of time getting the right companies to manufacture and the best materials. I've probably driven about 400 miles in getting this together, right down to the cardboard boxes for deliver.