*Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers* £170 (next batch March)

Wasso

Like Wasso says Sarah, it's all about what you plan to do.. I've been gathering bits for the car for the last few months ready for one of these shiny bits off wasso :thumbs: then get my re-map done or otherwise the gains you make on the parts the engine ECU dials back after a few days..

It's not a case you lose the gains just Nissan and there wisdom to prevent tickering, the re-map just works round this plus a few other bits depending.

Plenum Spacer = better air flow. More power

06 Air box/Or Flyboy's standard air box mod = bigger smoother velocity stack/ Venturi.. Again better air flow

Exhaust- completely personal preference

Basically it's all to do with getting it breathing as best you can before you then alter its software to allow these mods there full potential

These two might help you, did me when I first caught Zedditus :lol:;)

http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic. ... &view=next

http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1732

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much you normally looking for a remap? £300-£400 ?? Just wondering if 50bhp or so is worth the cost involved to get it there?

50bhp?! :lol::boxing:

Remember this isnt a 'charged engine so you will be lucky to get 10-15bhp most times.

Wasso spacer should look good B)

I've now compiled the total costing for the plenum spacer.

The price of £170 will include everything from manufacture, preparation prior to anodising, bolts, washers and all postage and packaging costs.

The spacer itself will follow a 3 step process, manufacture and cut, polished and anodised, then finished with the required gaskets bonded for an airtight seal. They will take 5 weeks, but once completed and received they will be sent by courier for next day delivery.

They will as mentioned come with full instructions of how to fit.

I will hold this batch open until Sunday 28th October. Therefore I'll require a £100 down payment to secure your spacer, then the balance of £70 once they are complete. If it makes life easier the full amount can be sent in one go.

Once Sunday 28th October comes around I'll be commencing the process. I'll pm all who have shown interest to confirm the relevant details for payment.

Now, if we can reach the full 20 by Sunday I could look to reduce each spacer by £10.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Ian

I'm in Ian, pm me with payment details and I'll send money next Friday on payday :)

Anything further on the shade of purple we're going for?

No problem, message sent etc. The shade can be made darker per our last discussion, once the spacers are made I can get some offcuts and send them over to the anodisers and get some hardcore samples for you to get the right tone and send them up. The anodising is the 2nd process, but I can always hold your one back a week (still within the 5 week process) to then send further samples to you.

I'll be intrested in blue one :)

No problem Vlad, message coming across. :thumbs:

I've not been able to message KC350z or 350 Russ - for some very strange reason (this new darn software!) (Kev, I'll text you instead :lol:)

Don't know how I missed this but have only just seen it.

Provided I'm not too late would be interested in an Orange one.

Let me know where the payment needs to be sent via PM and I will send the full payment through over the weekend.

Also loving the picture with matching pro bolts and would like to know what bolts I would need to get and where to get them from.

Hi Dave, I've added you to the list and wil send you a PM with the details.

Bolts I can provide details for those who need it, no problem at all.

I may see about trying to setup a kit with Pro-Bolt, as they enquired on a recent post and thread.

Payment lists have also been updated.

Ian, any chance of supplying an engine bay bolt set in Purple? ;)

I'll be building your car at this rate :lol:

Give me a few days and I'll have a chat with pro bolt, being that I've used them for an entire bay before, see if we can work some discounts.

Here comes yet another project :lol:

Just got back from a car detail and now off into the garden to polish some Berks ;)