P3 Estimate

Mikesding

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P3 service at a nissan dealership is 229 of your finest notes. Spark plugs are extra and pollen filter is extra

I just got a quote today

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING BACK TO NISSAN!!!????? :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

THEY DONT EVEN USE THE CORRECT OIL 99% OF THE TIME :scare:

YES I AM SHOUTING :lol::lol::lol:

P3 service at a nissan dealership is 229 of your finest notes. Spark plugs are extra and pollen filter is extra

I just got a quote today

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GOING BACK TO NISSAN!!!????? :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Not all of us are bad though

I just got a quote today

Not all of us are bad though

Yeah there is a few out there, Usually the smaller family owned dealerships who rely on good rep are fine. I would use our local Alex F Noble in edinburgh but thats about it :thumbs:

I just got a quote today

Its the first service since i got my Z and after reading what is included in the P3 service.....

..... I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF :band:

:thumbs::#1::lol:

I just got a quote today

Its the first service since i got my Z and after reading what is included in the P3 service.....

..... I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF :band:

The nissan dealer near me quoted over 300 quid for a p1 (not that I'd normally go to the stealers but wanted to gage a ballmark figure) the local independant done it for 90 all in. Pays to shop around and go with a garage that knows what they are doing (preferably having worked on zeds before etc)

The nissan dealer near me quoted over 300 quid for a p1 (not that I'd normally go to the stealers but wanted to gage a ballmark figure) the local independant done it for 90 all in. Pays to shop around and go with a garage that knows what they are doing (preferably having worked on zeds before etc)

300 for a p1?! An oil change and a look round the car to make sure the wheels arnt flat or theres a bomb attached?!

Serious?

£250 On DE

£290 on HR

All in including parts, oil, labour and a rear diff oil change and vat

I am coming to you next time.

What part of Surrey are you in?

:boxing:

We're in North Yorkshire so would be a bit of a trek, just put a price up for comparrison, forgot to say all you guys get 10% of those prices to for been a member on here

£250 On DE

£290 on HR

All in including parts, oil, labour and a rear diff oil change and vat

I am coming to you next time.

What part of Surrey are you in?

:boxing:

We're in North Yorkshire so would be a bit of a trek, just put a price up for comparrison, forgot to say all you guys get 10% of those prices to for been a member on here

I would still save money lol:)

Bloody hell when I phoned up Westover Nissan in Poole, they told me £442.00p for a P3, cant find a decent independent in the Bournemouth/Poole area so I will end up having to pay that, cant really travel too far cos my work takes me away a lot.

Bloody hell when I phoned up Westover Nissan in Poole, they told me £442.00p for a P3, cant find a decent independent in the Bournemouth/Poole area so I will end up having to pay that, cant really travel too far cos my work takes me away a lot.

Believe me I know guys who would snap that price up just to get the main dealership stamp in the book!

No not I !!

Believe me I know guys who would snap that price up just to get the main dealership stamp in the book!

No not I !!

Really, I thought it was over priced myself but with no independent near dont have any choice, now if I had kept my BM or Jag then no probs, independents within a mile or two both with good reps.

No not I !!

Really, I thought it was over priced myself but with no independent near dont have any choice, now if I had kept my BM or Jag then no probs, independents within a mile or two both with good reps.

Well this thred has opened my eyes on price variation. B)

No not I !!

Well this thred has opened my eyes on price variation. B)

But all nissan dealers pay the same price for parts

Then it has to be down to the hourly rate surely?

I know the large West london Nissan dealership wants £600+ for a P3 and funny enough they wanted to charge me the same price as they did for my Nissan pathfinder!

I did ask Dan Perkings at Watfors and they were £200 cheaper as they said they don't change all the fluids!!

I gave up because they were all talking nonsense!