P3 Estimate

Mikesding

OP I just got my P3 service, I think my oils came to about £100 (roughly); engine oil, gear box oil, diff oil. Spark plugs and Ferrodo front pads came to £100, and I got some discs for £60 each at front (£120). Labour came to about £200 I think.

Mechanic was good. As I supplied parts the mechanic called me about the diff oil and wasn't sure on its grade; so rather than throwing it in there he phoned around and referred to specs (as manual does not have exact grade for diff oil).

Seriously pleased with him and would recommend; he's based in Romford, Essex incase that's close to you.

I didn't even call Nissan; not happy with their previous services so didn't even call.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a P3 at aforementioned Nissan Wakefield yesterday, came in at 260, including a lift into town, enabled me to walk round for 2 hours drinking mucho coffee surveying some very odd residents. Seemed to include everything in the book so unsure , re above, what I missed out on?

Not included is the plug change which I've booked into a local indi next week.

They were a bit indignant that I asked for it not to be karchered/washed, just waxed it you see.