Most annoying car mods?

LRF4N

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re chavved up barry cars........come on we've all been there.

The difference is that younger people fall into 2 catagories now;

- unemployed

- employed

Years ago there were far wider variations in wealth so a young lad would by buying a crappy fiesta and gluing half a tonne of body kit to it and nipping to Demon Tweeks for 5 inch Peco exhaust.

Nowadays if your 19 and unemployed you've got no cash so can't buy a car and if your employed you can't ever afford to move out so you buy a Zed instead to drown your sorrows! :lol:

Re chavved up barry cars........come on we've all been there.

The difference is that younger people fall into 2 catagories now;

- unemployed

- employed

Years ago there were far wider variations in wealth so a young lad would by buying a crappy fiesta and gluing half a tonne of body kit to it and nipping to Demon Tweeks for 5 inch Peco exhaust.

Nowadays if your 19 and unemployed you've got no cash so can't buy a car and if your employed you can't ever afford to move out so you buy a Zed instead to drown your sorrows! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahh the old peco :cloud9:

Remember Ripspeed aswell :lol::#1: Fair to say the only chav-ish car I owned was my first car, a 2003 saxo vtr when I was 17, which lasted 6 months(and 3 gearboxes) which was still standard apart from wheels, lowered and lots and lots of engine work.