Hey all,my names Adam and i'm considering joining the Zed owners early next year(wanna get winter out of the way),i like to research and see what's what before i buy.

Recently got into Jap cars after owning and modifying VW's for years,currently drive a Honda Accord Type R,but i reached a point in my life where i need a "nice car" and the 350z is right up my street,stunning looks and what has to be the best sounding V6 ever made.

Looking forward to reading up and hopefully you lot answering any questions that i have.

Regards,

Adam

If you want any pics of previous cars let me know,i can be quite a pic whore :teeth:

Im really liking those photos, watch out guys i can see we will have a calendar contender here B)

I don't actually take the photo's but if i buy a Zed,expect some gud uns :snack:

My mate is a legend with a camera and is getting quite a name for himself in VW world,he took this while driving :wacko:

5631977288_e8027c4f57_b.jpg