In car video of the zed doing 160+ MPH

djtimo

timo they still do the marham days. I used to have to lift off at 170 on the straight during the charity days in the scoob, the scary bit was there were liners going past me like i was stood still :scare:

Im gonna get the car tweeked up a little and get some bushes sorted and Im going to look to try a runway event. I think 180mph should be there with a long runway. Need some more power after that I would think.

Just to put it in perspective my car did 152mph this year in the standing K and the GTR that won it did a HUGE 208.6mph!!! It was running a 1200R conversion but still thats MASSIVE speed! A veyron supersport only gets to 188mph in the standing K!!!!!! :scare:

Looks good :thumbs:

Going by the clocks a standard Z will do 160 before the limiter cuts the power....

How do you mean mate? Stock Zed is limited to 155 as far as I was aware?

Yeah i think they are 155 I hear its just the clocks go out a bit when you get to the top end showing slightly higher speeds :thumbs:

Starts to get a bit puzzling as I would have thought the limiter would read from the same things as the dials/digi speedo but who knows

• 2 weeks later...