How to make the Zed feel slower than a Micra...

jjt

WOW! Lucky you :thumbs:

Was it a rental or an experience or something? Or did you win the euromillon :lol:

Awesome. We need a full write up.

I was talking to a friends dad at her birthday about a year ago, and he told me he had something very special on order from Italy... got a call last week asking if I wanted to go for a spin! Performance was out of this world, with the manettino set to anything other than race it was quiet at low revs, but once in race the noise was incredible all the way to 10k rpm. Relentless pace even in higher gears, carbon ceramic brakes shrugged off speed at an unbelievable rate. Left me feeling a bit hollow inside to be honest knowing il probably never own one :cry:

Feel as hollow as you want mate but you are one of the few that will get to drive a machine as amazing as that. Glass half full or half empty?

Id swap the hollow feeling you have for the chance to drive one of them!!! Very jealous.

Feel as hollow as you want mate but you are one of the few that will get to drive a machine as amazing as that. Glass half full or half empty?

Id swap the hollow feeling you have for the chance to drive one of them!!! Very jealous.

I wish he was trusting enough to let me drive it... I was merely a passenger, which is probably more terrifying than being in control ha

I wish he was trusting enough to let me drive it... I was merely a passenger

I think I'd have spent the time after the phone call cramming on a Paul McKenna video....."when I clap my hands you will stop the car, get out, walk around to the passenger door, open it and offer your passenger an hour test drive. While you wait in the nearest pub." :innocent:

Well, that or a baseball bat :lol:

I wish he was trusting enough to let me drive it... I was merely a passenger

I think I'd have spent the time after the phone call cramming on a Paul McKenna video....."when I clap my hands you will stop the car, get out, walk around to the passenger door, open it and offer your passenger an hour test drive. While you wait in the nearest pub." :innocent:

:lol: