Ultra Yellow GT4

skidder

Afternoon everyone,

As the title says I am after an ultra Yellow GT4.Was getting one delivered to me this Saturday but the seller has backed out at the last minute.Says he now wants to keep the car.

It was this car.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

Was really looking forward to saturday as I've been searching for 4 months now.

Cheers all,

Chris

Only 76 yellow GT4s were ever made, so on the proviso that a few have since been murdered & half are not in any kind of good condition, you're going to be fairly hard-pressed to find one quickly. If your heart is set on it and you're prepared to wait, then by all means keep looking.

Well Chris I suggest you make Beavis an offer he can't refuse ... will be round about 17.5K miles now with a price to match probably :thumbs: ... failing that our leader has a nice one ... also you could contact Ken, he's the GT4 guru

If you're willing to spend that kind of money, but an 06 facelift with reasonable miles for about 9k and get it sprayed yellow. The 06+ will be a nicer car due to the facelifts and has the same engine as the GT4.

4 months not long, be prepared to wait if you are looking for a GT4, good luck with the search.

Well 'Attak Z' I presume this is the Ken guru you were talking about?

Looks like i'm in for a long search lol :wacko:

Possibly but you never know one might pop up.

Had a look at that advert last week but decided the one I was after looked better.

Anyway am I being stupid but whats the big round thing that looks like an exhaust(but obviously isn't) in picture 8 in the front of the grill just below the S on the number plate on the right hand side?

Is it some sort of intercooler or something? lol not sure...

Oh and I don't like the tacky GT4 stickers but I guess they can be removed with no probs.

Anyway am I being stupid but whats the big round thing that looks like an exhaust(but obviously isn't) in picture 8 in the front of the grill just below the S on the number plate on the right hand side?

Is it some sort of intercooler or something? lol not sure...

Possibly ducting to an air filter? It's on that side.....

It looks like it has spacers on it so maybe there is an CAI of some description.