Olympics??

taffyjason

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the host nation is last :shrug:

anyways back to the Olympics. Are we last to come out as we are the hosts???

just alphabetical order blud... i think

Are we down as United Kindgom then? Saw somewhere that we were down as Great Britain & N. Ireland, so thought we would be just before Greece.

do some reading dblock, i cant be arsed educating you

That's not very nice. What if everyone replied to your threads when your asking about your car in the same manner?

Ohh you talking about the one that doesn't exist anymore?

do some reading dblock, i cant be arsed educating you

That's not very nice. What if everyone replied to your threads when your asking about your car in the same manner?

Ohh you talking about the one that doesn't exist anymore?

funnily enough you're the only one ive come across that antagonises, in the future its just easier to ignore you're comments

Pedantism over what constitutes an empire aside, that was absolutely incredible. Beijing who?

Oh, and as far as the language thing goes, have you lot never seen an Olympic ceremony before? It's always French first (as the official language), then English (because everyone speaks it), then the host language (which isn't needed tonight). Pfft, heathens. :p

Pedantism over what constitutes an empire aside, that was absolutely incredible. Beijing who?

Oh, and as far as the language thing goes, have you lot never seen an Olympic ceremony before? It's always French first (as the official language), then English (because everyone speaks it), then the host language (which isn't needed tonight). Pfft, heathens. :p

+1 :clap::clap: I want to be in this empire if it helps :starwars: