Tesco up to 50p off a litre of fuel

370Ad

Wow brill deal.

Definitely just buy it on ebay

Dont know if anyone is interested but i wanted to see what sort of savings could be made so i made a table. Attached in a winzip with the extension renamed to jpg, just change it to .xlsx

Obviously the more you fill up the better but I quite like £55 as you save ~£20 taking into account the ebay cost

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O RLY?

;)

You do realise that their sponsorship just ran out/expired. Also google thorney and vx220 or Vxr :headhurt:

Hence the winky face. Anyone who knows JT knows he's a little bit "bloody-minded", for want of a better word. I would say more but he has this nasty habit of suing any forum who dare to post anything about him that's not nice, so I'll leave it there.

Thorney tuned my old VXR220 for me. It was fine, they did a good job, it was after that when all the stuff about dodgy rollers on the dyno for the NA cars and that M3 came out.

O RLY?

;)

You do realise that their sponsorship just ran out/expired. Also google thorney and vx220 or Vxr :headhurt:

Hence the winky face. Anyone who knows JT knows he's a little bit "bloody-minded", for want of a better word. I would say more but he has this nasty habit of suing any forum who dare to post anything about him that's not nice, so I'll leave it there.

Thorney tuned my old VXR220 for me. It was fine, they did a good job, it was after that when all the stuff about dodgy rollers on the dyno for the NA cars and that M3 came out.

I think he was on come dine with me the other day....

Just picked 6 bottle of juice, 2 bottles of ketchup, 2x4 beans & 2x9 bog rolls for £40, filled up the Zed and 'saved' £35, and got a 'spend £40 save £5' voucher so I think that makes my shoping cost neutral :woohoo:

Bargain!

Mine arrived from eBay yesterday so will be using them next week when my car is well and truly empty :)

Pah... mine have arrived from ebay, but the postie has lost them somewhere in his van! tried twice to collect my letter from the depot with no luck :thumbdown:

still, does give me a chance to really empty the tank before filling up, i want to fill up only once the fuel light is on to maximise savings obviously! might go for a spirited drive to make sure its well and truly running on fumes... after all, when petrol was 80p a litre i used to go on 30 mile drives just for fun :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...