GOT ONE!!!!

nixy

Grounding Kit

Hi flo cats

Plenum

:scare:

You're assuming a higher level of knowledge than I deserve. :blush: Explanations needed.

I thought of another basic one though - I need to change the front number plate to a UK style one is that easy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grounding Kit

Hi flo cats

Plenum

You're assuming a higher level of knowledge than I deserve. :blush: Explanations needed.

I thought of another basic one though - I need to change the front number plate to a UK style one is that easy?

dead easy , just take Jap one of and put a UK one on :thumbs:

I like the fairlady badge.! ;)

Step 1: Stubby, wheels, window tints, change the god aweful stereo, cargo net so things dont go flying.

Step 2: Air filter, exhaust, brakes, suspension, Led rear lights, Led sidelights, Aero Mods.

Step 3: TURBO!

Overall i think you've got a great buy. Very low mileage at a decent price. Ive had my import for nearly a year now and i haven't had 1 problem apart from some annoying manufacturer faults like clicking rear axle, rubbish hand brake.

I would make sure your happy with how they are planning on putting the rear fog light in. Mine is in the bumper which is better than a cheap thing hanging off like ive seen but its not to everyones taste. If i was to do it again i'd have them fit a UK style rear light that includes the fog light.

Congrats anyway :yahoo:

Grounding Kit

Hi flo cats

Plenum

don't i need to change the bracket or something?

well done nixy :bounce: ........... get your number plate from demonplates on the net 13x7....... as for your birthday have a zed bash and we will all come for a few beers to celebrate :drunk: ..........

have you got leather electric seats............. :)

Grounding Kit

Hi flo cats

Plenum

don't i need to change the bracket or something?

you can get a Uk bracket , but number plate will go straight on bumper if you want :)

Guest prescience

Just seats (including logo) in leather/alcantara but Val (theminel) has had more interior trimming done - see his gallery