GOT ONE!!!!

nixy

well people - I got one!

just had a call from Jurgen at JM-Imports to say I was successful at auction last night so now i've got a long wait for my Z to get here which will be approx end of May - boo! But gives me time to prepare and sell the CTR.

so the details:

Yes its rusty poo colour - my favourite

lip spoiler (which is not standard on JDM)

2003 Version S (brembos' etc)

9k kilometeres (approx 5k miles)!!!!!

Grade 5 mint condition

I was trying for an ST but every night I looked, out of approx 50 cars only half a dozen were ST's and usually not in the right colour (unless you want Pearl). So out of impatience I decided to go for this one due to the condition and the ultra low mileage.

I am SO excited so please NO horror stories - if the ship sinks I'll deal with it when it hapens! - be pleased for me eh? :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

images.jpg

imagesr.jpg

the guy that inspected it beforehand said it was immaculate like new. They will send me some more photos soon.

Now you can all tell me about the little things I need to organise before it comes - minor changes etc.

just not sure about that colour, especially living in tractor country! Oh and I forgot to say - it cost me £15,100 and that is the drive away cost to me - SVA, fog light putting into the cluster, radio expander, registering, MOT, Tax, Valet etc etc. I won't have to pay a penny more - unless I want the undersealing doing.

Never noticed mudflaps - is that good or bad?

I don't feel so fraudulent on here now. I'm really nervous about all the sorting out I have to do now though. I need to put the CTR on market asap but if it sells quick i won't have a car and if it doesn't sell that will be worse! Need to get it gone by June as loan payments kick in 2nd week in June - so I will probably need to get a reliable old banger - Oh god I don't know........my heads a shed now.

just not sure about that colour, especially living in tractor country! Oh and I forgot to say - it cost me £15,100 and that is the drive away cost to me - SVA, fog light putting into the cluster, radio expander, registering, MOT, Tax, Valet etc etc. I won't have to pay a penny more - unless I want the undersealing doing.

Never noticed mudflaps - is that good or bad?

:yahoo: Well done.. looks a very nice car , in the best colour to :teeth:

The mud flaps are an added bonus :thumbs: I wouldnt hold out for much joy from the Band expander though, get a nice head unit ready for May ;)

Good price, especially as it is a Grade 5 mint example, IIRC mine was a 4.5 & mine was mint.

--How many keys does it have, immobiliser ones, not just door entry spare?

--Dont forget to take the BIMTA certificate.

--Dont forget to buy a UK Nissan Service book

--Dont forget to take any Japanese service manuals, if any

--See when service is due, if not for a while I would still change oil & oil filter.

I shouldn't ask but do you think it's a good buy?

It's a steal a virtually new car for £15k :thumbs:

But its 4 years old ;)

I would sooner pay £15 k for a 5000mile car than £15k for a 30k mile car 2 years newer ;) especially a JDM one as they tend to be better condition than equivilant year UK cars :)