Wasso Coming....

Builder49

Hi Guys.

For anyone in my area that might be interested (I'm in Bedfordshire), Wasso (Ian) is coming down in the not to distant future to give my gal a good going over ;)

Thought it might make it much more worthwhile for him if any other local members are interested in one of his detailing sessions? I think Ian is quite prepared to come down for a long weekend if he can get 3 or 4 people interested?

Anyone like the idea reply soon and we will try to get some dates together that suit everyone :)

Paul.

Hi Guys.

Wasso (Ian) is coming down in the not to distant future to give my gal a good going over ;)

Paul.

He is good with cars too :p:lol: i have to wait for paint to cure first :dummy: but booked in ready :yahoo:

where abouts in beds are you, i'm on holiday now so dependent on date i might just pop over to say hello to the old boy. :lol:

Less of the old Rich.

I'm still a spring chicken you know ;)

where abouts in beds are you, i'm on holiday now so dependent on date i might just pop over to say hello to the old boy. :lol:

Im in Bedfordshire Right on the A1 running through the middle of the county. Not finalised dates with Ian yet, but aiming for a long weekend in the not too distant future.

Might end up as a mini meet with hotel facilities ;) (well i have 3 spare bedrooms, and a few pubs nearby) :lol:

Paul

I will definately pop up to say hello

I am persuing the water company for compensation after they covered the car in mud, grit and other crap - if that comes through I could be in for a contribution to a porper detail or at least a paint correction :p

Cheers

Chris

Yes Deepcut tomorrow, finished this evening at 7pm and knackered. 1 down and 6 to go :surrender:

Even if it's just two cars for Beford it's no issue.

Where in deepcut, that be my neck of the woods. got a works do that evening though so going to be tricky to pop over :bang:

Yes Deepcut tomorrow, finished this evening at 7pm and knackered. 1 down and 6 to go :surrender:

Where in deepcut, that be my neck of the woods. got a works do that evening though so going to be tricky to pop over :bang:

I'll be over at Steve350, so if you want to meet up let me know :thumbs:

I'll be over at Steve350, so if you want to meet up let me know :thumbs:

Cool ill give you a bell tomorrow and will try to pop over when i get out of the cinema

Wasso will be here soon guys, his tour is heading this way. Anyone else in the Beds/Herts/Bucks area want to take advantage of his services? We need to make it worth his while. :thumbs:

I've received a few enquiries during my tour, so there will be a second tour for sure. It won't be as long, because 7 cars in a week is a bit much!! (Especially in this heat!)