American TV

Been laid up a bit so between posting on here I have been watching 'Walking Dead' and it's ok, usual guy wakes up in hospital to find virus has turned everyone into Zombies.... Nothing new but quite well done, anyway I digress my question is....

Why in this type of program does EVERY car have to sound like a big block 8ltr V12 :lol:

Just seen a guy driving a Hyundai i30 and it sounded like a mustang :shock:

Product placement is getting silly in some tv shows.

I noticed that in some show my missus was watching the other night. Think it was called "Whitney". Everyone had iphones. I said to the missus that they surely must be sponsered by apple, and sure enough at the end a disclaimer came up saying "product placement by apple".

Product placement is getting silly in some tv shows.

I noticed that in some show my missus was watching the other night. Think it was called "Whitney". Everyone had iphones. I said to the missus that they surely must be sponsered by apple, and sure enough at the end a disclaimer came up saying "product placement by apple".

The two worst I've seen are The Glades and White Collar where they will actually have long, lingering shots of cars (boring ones too) while the character describes the toys in it that he likes the most.