Random but how much is a 2pac autograph worth.....

Seabee

Hey guys many years ago I won a genuine 2pac autograph with a COA at auction, I'd love to say how much I got it for but all i can say is it was "quite cheap" lol, how much do you recon i'd get for it these days, the condition is excellent and ive always had it framed. It also comes with a death row records new york certification corporation COA. any guessers? lol

Who has the COA come from? Not meaning to **** on your parade but anyone can't print off those certificates and a lot of people will say it's not real, meaning you won't get much

If it is real, depends on who you're selling to i suppose

lol cheers for the offer bmg :p, the coa seems pretty authentic, plus it has a death row records stamp on it and its numberd 15/100, the paper isnt just normal paper neither,it feels more like money.... i'm sorry to sound so newb i'm just no expert @ all for all i know it could be worth ££££ I guess i need to find someone to verify it :shrug: lol

lol cheers for the offer bmg :p, the coa seems pretty authentic, plus it has a death row records stamp on it and its numberd 15/100, the paper isnt just normal paper neither,it feels more like money.... i'm sorry to sound so newb i'm just no expert @ all for all i know it could be worth ££££ I guess i need to find someone to verify it :shrug: lol

If it's 15/100 then it's probably a print meaning it's worth less

They wouldn't make him sign 100 bits of paper with the idea of selling them on....

East Coast iz da best, big up for Notorious B.I.G.

No love 4 dis 2Pac fool.

Only Pac I like iz da PAC ROEM-NIS2, peace out

Dislike, westcoast 4 life holmes.

dr-dre.jpg

I actually have a bunch of Old Skool West Coast Rap CD's in my collection :)

N.W.A.

Eazy-E

Cypress Hill

You know, the usual stuff

When Something happens in South Central Los Angeles - nothing happens. It's just another n***a dead - dead dead dead

Straight outta Compton crazy mother ****er named Ice Cube

From the gang called n*****s with attitude