Search

For all those (including me) who berate people for not using the search function...

I started a thread called 'Motorised Cubby' a while back and I just searched for it to post up a link...

Quick search I typed 'motorised cubby' I got 2 pages without my thread :shrug:

Advanced search 'motorised cubby' author 'spursmaddave' and got... no results :shrug:

The thread is here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54590

Am I a complete fool or what :shrug:

THis has been discussed before Dave - use the search function! :lol:

I did search and nothing came up :shrug:

I realise it is fecked I'm just saying lets not be as harsh as we normally are with the 'use the search' comments :thumbs:

Peace & Love everyone, time for some Pink Floyd....

For those who get berated for not using the search function, please feel free to berate those who dont read the announcements:

viewtopic.php?p=909481&f=3#p909481

search function is not working correctly at present due to the issues we have experienced. New solution being worked on will fix this, but for now you may not see older results appearing due to database changes recently.

THis has been discussed before Dave - use the search function! :lol:

I did search and nothing came up :shrug:

It was a joke dude - how can you search when the search engine is goosed? You're losing your edge mate! :lol:

Yes I know you were joking, search the forum for 'sarcasm' oh hang on....

For those who get berated for not using the search function, please feel free to berate those who dont read the announcements:

viewtopic.php?p=909481&f=3#p909481

search function is not working correctly at present due to the issues we have experienced. New solution being worked on will fix this, but for now you may not see older results appearing due to database changes recently.

I spend a fair amount of time on here and I've not seen it discussed.... But I do still see members & mods I'm sure saying 'use the search' :shrug: so it can't be that well known an issue....

Where is the search function?

:#1:

To be fair if you type 'Search Function' into Search you only get 8 pages, I am sure before you used to get about 8,000,000 :wacko:

You are seldom fair :p

Where is the search function?

:#1:

To be fair if you type 'Search Function' into Search you only get 8 pages, I am sure before you used to get about 8,000,000 :wacko:

You are seldom fair :p

A bit harsh.... :sorry:

I'm going to find a corner for a little cry now :byebye:

I doubt it but if it is true be strong and soldier on.

Have a great day!