What Wiper Blades?

rogerxp

LOL, sorry about this, don't think my search function is working correctly, can't find anything relating to wiper blades in 370Z (or oil for that matter!), but need a new set of wiper blades - which ones do you guys fit?? I'm sure I recall a thread but just can't find it.

Opie Oils (just about to order some) are offering 30% off Trico wiper blade - are these any good?? Might just get a set unless you adviser otherwise. They don't have the 370Z in the drop-down menu (just 350Z) so will have to call them anyway.

Any advice appreciated.

In fact, in addition to the above post (plus I think I measured wrongly - it is raining!!), worth a read here from another forum...

OK, the forum police won't let me post the link, but search '370Z Wiper Blades' on another forum called Nissan Sport (with a z after sport!!) should easily find it.

Seems that OEM 'refills' are available for £12 delivered. There is a contact on P2 but no reason your local dealer can't source these and they sound a doddle to fit :yahoo: .

• 2 years later...

Thread revival! :)

Looking to replace my front wipers now, about to buy these on eBay as they are the correct size I believe (21 & 19"?) but the vehicle selector on the listing says they are not suitable for the 370? Am I missing something?

I never found it worked as well as the complete set though

It's all I've ever replaced them with apart from once, got the full replacements from Nissan and they are expensive, the upside to that is, I then had two sets of blades and got two sets of inserts, always got a spare set to change now.