Genuine Blitz rear spoiler

smudgedon

Hey guys

Been in touch with Amber Performance for some blitz parts recently as I want a blitz spoiler

Price was a bit higher than I hoped so asked for a group buy price which is much more reasonable

If we can get 5 people (myself included so only need 4 more) then the price is £330 delivered to your door!

Spoiler comes in primer ready for painting and simply bonds onto the car

Any interest for these rare genuine spoilers?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeditis ALERT ALERT ALERT!

Anyone fancy photo shopping this pic into Azure. I shouldn't buy anything but this spoiler is something I'm interested in. Should I shouldnt I, might need to poll this if someone can photoshop.

Chargespeed2.jpg

Chargespeed2.jpg

I like this a lot, seems still a bit expensive though

Are these the plain ones without the tacky cf?

I presume just take off the oem boot spoiler, pop a couple of rubber grommets in the holes left, clean the area and stick the new one on?

Chargespeed2.jpg

I like this a lot, seems still a bit expensive though

Are these the plain ones without the tacky cf?

I presume just take off the oem boot spoiler, pop a couple of rubber grommets in the holes left, clean the area and stick the new one on?

Correct :) no carbon fibre and simple application

Wasso, I wouldn't change yours one bit...one of the most distinctive things I like about your car is its naked rump.... It will make for an interesting Poll.

You're right and Will has also said the same. It's a really hard one to decide upon.

I'm almost bored of my rear end, maybe rims would help to keep my boredom at bay :lol:

Go on Wasso you know you wanna ;)

Just me that's 100% so far then?

Mods, would I be allowed to request payment up front/deposits from people to secure their interest and save me from time wasters? I'm sure there won't be any but just to make it more secure for me

Zeditis ALERT ALERT ALERT!

Anyone fancy photo shopping this pic into Azure. I shouldn't buy anything but this spoiler is something I'm interested in. Should I shouldnt I, might need to poll this if someone can photoshop.

Chargespeed2.jpg

I love the Chargespeed rear bumper......I think I'm going to have to buy myself one at some point :ninja: I bet it looks awesome in chilli red! B)

Ian I think this spoiler is for you mate!

Mods, would I be allowed to request payment up front/deposits from people to secure their interest and save me from time wasters? I'm sure there won't be any but just to make it more secure for me

I would suggest that any interested parties pay a holding deposit direct to the supplier (you would need to arrange this with the supplier).

No offence but you're awfully new here and have no "reputation" either way.

That way everyones covered.

I would suggest that any interested parties pay a holding deposit direct to the supplier (you would need to arrange this with the supplier).

No offence but you're awfully new here and have no "reputation" either way.

That way everyones covered.

Fine by me :)

quick go, saldy the quality of the image shows up when re grading, but its good enough to show you

Untitled-1.jpg

If I was to ever change the rear of my car, it would be to this! I love that look and am not a fan of spoilers and bodykits normally! B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...