Does anyone work in the automotive industry?

twobears

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. :thumbs:

Did not know you drive a compressor mate :lol::lol:

Have you not seen the latest craze??

No motor industry for me.

Finance and Detailing, oh and polishing, signature making, erm, hoovering, cook dinner twice a week oh and have a few drinks whilst watching the WRC :drunk: just realised I've drunk all the whiskey from the Wales raffle :thumbdown:

Wasso, I feel as though I know you after that potted history of your life :lol: I think I will PM you actually as I have a question ...

atkin666, yay, and I can tell at a glance what it is that you do, thanks to your signature :thumbs:

MattH, that sounds intriguing, if somewhat mysterious. What type of people are you trying to recruit?

Don't be so coy SteveW. I think we'd all like to hear about your official job title ;) Personally, I am a company director with special responsibility for cleaning the lavatories and making tea, although not both at the same time :wacko:

Thanks Matt. I am looking for someone with a particular skill set but it isn't easy to find. Now I am the one being mysterious :blush:

Come on then zebedee8, tell me more please :)

Thanks Matt. I am looking for someone with a particular skill set but it isn't easy to find. Now I am the one being mysterious :blush:

Do go on... :bounce:

Edit: Fiver says he is looking for someone who can steal a car :ninja:

I'm not a he and I'm definitely not looking for someone to steal a car :scare::lol:

I can't say what I am looking for because I'm looking on behalf of someone else. I can say that the person that is needed would have to have particular IT skills and be interested in/already involved in the automotive industry in some capacity. Hope that narrows it down a tiny bit? Sorry for all the cloak and dagger stuff. I'm not trying to be deliberately annoying.

We heard you the first time :D , oh, and I do :ninja:

I'm not a he and I'm definitely not looking for someone to steal a car :scare::lol:

I can't say what I am looking for because I'm looking on behalf of someone else. I can say that the person that is needed would have to have particular IT skills and be interested in/already involved in the automotive industry in some capacity. Hope that narrows it down a tiny bit? Sorry for all the cloak and dagger stuff.

Ooops! I seem to be repeating myself somewhat :blush:

Recruiting is very hard :thumbdown: It's my husband who needs to hire someone but I thought I'd try to help as he can't seem to find the right person and I have a vested interest in the company too! He's seeing two people later this week so one of them might fit the bill but if not ... I have found him potential candidates for previous posts but this one does need a pretty strong candidate with very specific skills.

Ooops! I seem to be repeating myself somewhat :blush:

Recruiting is very hard :thumbdown: It's my husband who needs to hire someone but I thought I'd try to help as he can't seem to find the right person and I have a vested interest in the company too! He's seeing two people later this week so one of them might fit the bill but if not ... I have found him potential candidates for previous posts but this one does need a pretty strong candidate with very specific skills.

I am going to be unemployed on Friday :yahoo: .... If I can work from home, I'm you man :lol: