Just two things I hate about the Zed...

Kuro

1. When waxing the car, there ALWAYS seems to be a little stream of water coming from the petrol cap, which messes up yer wax :)

2. My '350Z' logo on the back seems to think it's funny to rip small chunks from my Megiuars wash mitt every single time :D

Aside from that, it's *all* good :yahoo:

5. You spend a few hours washing/waxing your car, you go out in the evening with your your headlights on, you go to wash your windscreen and your bonnet gets a good soaking too thanks to the headlight washers… :teeth:

Yeah, how could i forget that great feature :angry:

We have button, to work the headlight washers, but none to disable it :thumbdown:

5. You spend a few hours washing/waxing your car, you go out in the evening with your your headlights on, you go to wash your windscreen and your bonnet gets a good soaking too thanks to the headlight washers… :teeth:

It's been pointed out before, but for prospective buyers it needs pointed out again -

Not on a JDM :thumbs::D:D:D

If we're bringing rain into this then I have to mention it streaming in from the pilar when you open the window just a little.

Or even worse, in the dry if you spray the windows the wipers lift the water up to the top of the pilar on the drivers side where it then drips in through the open window.

Dry it properly then! ha ha!

As sl114 said, take it for a spin before drying it. I don't to be honest but I open up everything to clean the shuts.

Ah yes, but then you will get all sorts of contaminents on the paintwork and grind them in as you apply the wax :scare:

K the amateur detailer :D (and paranoid mofo :) )

Where the water collects after washing in the corner of the rear windscreen by the wiper. Wipe it away the it magically re-appears. :wacko:

Yep. Hate that too. And the dribble that ruins your waxing :dry: And the wing mirrors that leek over over your newly waxed panel :dry: