a bit confused!

ace

Hi Guys,

I have deciced to sell my 350 roadster (which will be in the sales section shortly) and buy a 370z coupe auto but I'm a bit confused on the Limited Edition models I have found a 40th Anniversary model in Grey and also a Black limited edition so what's the difference in the models and spec should they have rear parking as standard or air con seats, both have Red leather/suede trims could one be more desirable to buy than the other for resale later on in life.

Also what other colours was the Anniversary model built in.

I would say the same about any sportscar...

Silver is a different matter but grey :shrug::yuck:

well I didn't actually mean Grey but Silver Grey metallic

its called quartz - and its a looverrly colour :thumbs: that would be my choice

They are actually 40th Anniversary editions, but NMGB in their infinate wisdom decided to call them Black Editions over here :bangin:

So they are both the same spec just different colours :thumbs:

Thanks Chris,

So both these cars are going to have 40th Anniversry badges and a plate with the edition number inside should they have parking sensors of were they still an extra I have these two cars in my sights.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261042360406? ... 1423.l2649 or

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

what you think. :)

They are actually 40th Anniversary editions, but NMGB in their infinate wisdom decided to call them Black Editions over here :bangin:

So they are both the same spec just different colours :thumbs:

Thanks Chris,

So both these cars are going to have 40th Anniversry badges and a plate with the edition number inside should they have parking sensors of were they still an extra I have these two cars in my sights.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261042360406? ... 1423.l2649 or

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

what you think. :)

the "black Edition" should be top of the range!!! it should have ALL of the toys. except the rear parking camera (standard on the MY11 models)

it come with red leather, BT, awesome media centre, red brake calipers and comes in either Quartz (grey) or black.

they appear to be very nice cars. but the black on with 13k has been " TOP SPEED UNRISTRICTED TO A 190MPH" which is a bit suspect

same cars different colour

The Quartz Black Edition / Anniversary Edition is not a boring colour! :boxing: And it looks great with the red interior and brake calipers!

Not found a single person who doesn't prefer it to our previous White 370Z. Very unusual colour that changes with the light.

Rant over :teeth:

009.jpg

The Quartz Black Edition / Anniversary Edition is not a boring colour! :boxing: And it looks great with the red interior and brake calipers!

Not found a single person who doesn't prefer it to our previous White 370Z. Very unusual colour that changes with the light.

009.jpg

If we all liked the same things the world would be boring :p

like the colour of your car

Forgot to say previously that those ads are likely misleading too. Neither will have air on seats they only come on the roadster and don't think either of them has the OEM parking sensors. So buyer beware ;)

Thanks for the notice Chris I was wondering about the air seats as I have only seen them on the roadster I'm not worried about parking sensors I have just picked up some Nissan rear ones cheap off Ebay.

009.jpg

:lol:

009.jpg

:lol:

Ha ha - just noticed the tiny font writing. Although you are wrong, wrong, wrong, it did make me laugh :clap::lol:

ACE, make sure you HPI the black car.

For some reason I seem to remember pictures of a black 40th Anniversary car that was on ebay i think as an accident damaged car, looking very poorly for itself.

May not be this car but the pictures and reg look familiar to me......

ACE, make sure you HPI the black car.

For some reason I seem to remember pictures of a black 40th Anniversary car that was on ebay i think as an accident damaged car, looking very poorly for itself.

May not be this car but the pictures and reg look familiar to me......

Thanks for the heads up but I always HPI cars myself even from dealers I was in the car game myself many years back and you would be surprised how many cars are SOR (sale or return) from trader mates even the big dealers!