New.

Hello all,

My wife and I have just purchased a 350z Roadster for a week end car. I wanted to post to say thanks to all the people here who have, and are, taking the time to run the site and to all those who post so much useful information.

I now know that its not just my bose system that sounds terrible, that I probably need to do a window reset, which tyres to buy next etc. The list goes on regarding the insight you all have given me which means its easier to fix / sort things generally.

All this adds up to a more pleasurable experience which is what we bought the car for.

So thanks to you all.

Cheers :D

Mike

Ps sorry about the username, the z has "LOV" in the number plate so the wife has named it "Lovie". You can't win them all..... :wacko:

:welcome: lovies :lol::worthless:

Hello, tried to up load pic but failed, have tried again and get green bar up stating image is uploading but nothing happens. Then told image file is not suitable. I will keep trying, images are jpgs and the last one was 20kb so its prob just me being dim.

Hopefully this will work

:welcome: to the forum

use photobucket to host your pictures. You will find a guide on how to in the forum help. Its free to use photobucket and displays the picture here much better

like this for instance

IMAG0056.jpg

:welcome:

what pixel Size are the pictures, think it's 1280x1024 max for uploading, have you tried using photobucket ???

Have just tried again using pc rather than android tablet, think it's worked this time, never used photobucket but will look into if this fails.

:)

Hopefully this will work

use photobucket to host your pictures. You will find a guide on how to in the forum help. Its free to use photobucket and displays the picture here much better

like this for instance

IMAG0056.jpg

Looks stunning, that will be your pride and joy then? Will read up on PB and try posting some better pics. Thanks for all the help.

:D

Hopefully this will work

like this for instance

IMAG0056.jpg

Looks stunning, that will be your pride and joy then? Will read up on PB and try posting some better pics. Thanks for all the help.

Right, PB account opened, notes on "how to read", lets see how this goes.

2012-05-20153843.jpg

Hopefully this will work

like this for instance

IMAG0056.jpg

Right, PB account opened, notes on "how to read", lets see how this goes.

2012-05-20153843.jpg

ta daaaaa!!!!!!

B)