Might have spotted Hannahbtw

DoogyRev

Alas it wasn't me!! :thumbdown: I was at Victoria today, but not until 2.20pm...left there at 3.10pm...did see a Zed behind me in Northampton at about 5.30pm, gunmetal or blade, couldnt quite see...and no idea of reg, looked like an old one though...whoever it was went straight on past the bus station, and I turned off to go down the drapery :)

Keep looking out for me guys...I get about a bit in the coach!! :lol:

Hannah x x

Oh I'm always waving at hot guys in flash cars! :wave::lol: I never seem to get a wave back though...just odd looks :doh:

Maybe this would be a first if I spotted ya ;)

Hannah x x

PS: I'm in London tomorrow, but on the early shift...so arriving at Victoria at 8am, leaving at 9am....gotta get up early if ya wanna catch me :drive1:D

Oh I'm always waving at hot guys in flash cars! :wave::lol:

What about guys who drive their Mum's VW Polo's :lol::lol:

.... I don't drive in London :scare: So it will be a pedestrian wave :lol:

Hmmm...No, you're right...the Polo probably wouldn't warrant a wave...you'd have to be extra hot for me to even notice..tend to get tunnel vision if someone in a.....err....lesser car tries to get my attention :blink:

God...I'm soooo shallow! :lol:

Pedestrian waves are always returned! :wave::wave: Hardly ever get those, so that'd be nice and novel :thumbs:

Hannah x

Oh I'm always waving at hot guys in flash cars! :wave::lol: I never seem to get a wave back though...just odd looks :doh:

Hannah x x

PS: I'm in London tomorrow, but on the early shift...so arriving at Victoria at 8am, leaving at 9am....gotta get up early if ya wanna catch me :drive1:D

What about ugly guys in zeds? Would you wave at me?

Hannah x x

What about ugly guys in zeds? Would you wave at me?

:headhurt:

Now you have put times and place where you will be they will think its a meet :lol: can just see it now you turn up all z hopefuls sat waiting :flowers: ready to convoy with you :drive1

Now you have put times and place where you will be they will think its a meet :lol: can just see it now you turn up all z hopefuls sat waiting :flowers: ready to convoy with you :drive1

Never heard it described as a 'convoy' before.....

:lol::lol::lol: You lot are mad!!

TBBK...I would deffo wave at you, even if you were an ugly git...as your car is sweeeeet!! :thumbs::thumbs: I'm liking that a lot...nearly bought a black one but changed my mind as I've nearly always had black cars...and fancied a change..although the blue is only deviating slightly from the "dark side" ;)

The "convey" sounds interesting to say the least....not sure what my boss would think...me in ma big coach with a herd (?) of Zeds following me around the Big Smoke.. :drive1 would make an interesting photo shoot... :lol:

I think that you boys are being rude .... as usual. You must all go and sit on the naughty step this instant and don't come back until you've sat there for a minute for every year of your age :thumbdown: I'll see some of you in an hour or so :lol:

Do wildebeest have horns? Or am I not quite getting the subtext? :lol::lol::lol:

These particular ones may have.

They only have one, so its "the...."

:lol:

I stand corrected (no... corrected).

I think that you boys are being rude .... as usual. You must all go and sit on the naughty step this instant and don't come back until you've sat there for a minute for every year of your age :thumbdown: I'll see some of you in an hour or so :lol:

How very dare you :wacko:

I hope you're not still wearing your flares and Bay City Rollers zip up cardie :scare: Right, back to the naughty step for you again young fella me lad. Come on, don't dawdle or I shall spank you a bit harder this time!