OMG i am totally in love

sl114

Thats why they go for so much because production was never fully made and there are only a few speckles in the world today. The new ones are not really the same. I dont think the new ones are called GT500 KR either, just GT500. (KR means King of the Road how called is that!)

That one is a '67 which according to wiki if it's a GT500 it should be a 7L engine. Also the KR came out in '68.

I suspect the car is a clone and has been heavily modified to simply look like Eleanor which also wasn't a KR.

Eleanor from the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" was a '73 Mach 1.

This one looks good but wouldn't touch it unless I had money to burn.

I really do love this car, but I wouldnt get it over here because petrol for this car is just a joke. Petrol in America is so much cheaper hence why they can afford to have 8 litres e.t.c. When I leave this country I will get this car,, and Ill post it on this site so everyone can drool. Until then ill just have to dream :huh:

I really do love this car, but I wouldnt get it over here because petrol for this car is just a joke. Petrol in America is so much cheaper hence why they can afford to have 8 litres e.t.c. When I leave this country I will get this car,, and Ill post it on this site so everyone can drool. Until then ill just have to dream :huh:
Not if i beat you to it!!! :boxing:

Not if i beat you!!! :boxing:

No need for violence lads! ;)

Not if i beat you to it!!! :boxing:

Onguard amigo :boxing:;)

This is what a KR should look like. B)

http://www.symbolicmotors.com/vehicledetail.php?id=228

http://www.sweetchariots.com/sale3.php

I would expect a convertible KR to sell for between $200,000 and $300,000.

This year at Scotsdail:

1968 SHELBY GT500 FASTBACK sold for $192,500

1968 SHELBY GT500 CONVERTIBLE sold for $313,500

1968 SHELBY GT500 KR FASTBACK sold for $181,500

1968 SHELBY GT500 KR FASTBACK sold for $154,000

1968 SHELBY GT500 KR FASTBACK sold for $247,500. This car is reported to be the first KR ever produced.

So basically you're looking at the guts of $200k to get a fastback KR.