Roadtrip Pics

Keviswatt

Left Monday morning at 0900....... Auchleven - Auchmar - Huntly-Elgin-Inverness- Round Loch Ness- Kyle of Lochalsh- Across Skye Bridge- Portree-Uig-Dunvegan- Stopped over night- Beer- Rum -Sleep- Breakfast- Kyle of Lochalsh- Invergarry- Fort William-Kinussie- Aviemore- Granton on Spey- Huntly- Auchmar - Auchleven. And lots of places inbetween.

Just under 600 miles and averaged 33mpg. Lots of low cruising speeds and lots of avertaking blasts

Now some pics, in no particular order

IMAG0126-1.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

Last pic lurking in the shadow of Eilean Donan castle :thumbs:

Yeah its a great setting. We asked the grumpy car park attendant if we could get some pics in closer, but he wouldnt let us stop in the disabled area ...Sour faced Bassa! :rant:

Loving the photos :thumbs: Don't suppose you went through a village/town called Fochabers did you? I used to live there...haven't been back in almost 20 years though...maybe I should plan a little Scottish road-trip of my own to re-visit all those places from my childhood! :D

Loving the photos :thumbs: Don't suppose you went through a village/town called Fochabers did you? I used to live there...haven't been back in almost 20 years though...maybe I should plan a little Scottish road-trip of my own to re-visit all those places from my childhood! :D

Fochabers is about 30 miles from where I live, didn't go through it thoughas it now has a bypass!

Looks good and the car is looking less midge splattered than I was expecting. Please tell me you have the legs on your mate when you depress the loud pedal!!!

Very jealous!

It looks quite dirty in some, but i did give it a wipe down on the second day before heading off ! :thumbs: The cars are very similiar when it comes to performance. Never really had a "lets find out who's quickest" moment

Fochabers is about 30 miles from where I live, didn't go through it thoughas it now has a bypass!

Is it finished now? Last time I was up past it was nearing completion...

Hannah, we're you there with the RAF?

Yeah its all finnished :thumbs:

No hun, I simply went to school there (Milnes High!)

I'm a cockney, but my parents, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the education system was better in Scotland, so me and my brother got a Scottish education before moving back daaan saaath at 16 lol! I don't miss the frigid winters up in the Grampians! :cold:

Hannah x x