But I like these... :cloud9:

Why do I like them...???

They fit

They are the wide US Nismo style so they look the absolute dogs danglies

They fit

They overlap your OEM skirts so are cheaper to fit and spray

They fit

And well above all else they actually fit, Just ask Keyser and Bob

If your reading this and contemplating should I sharnt I, TRUST me as a member/friend/lover… whatever !! Many many people including myself have lost out big by going for something cheap, ill fitting, unknown and its false economy… If its something your planning in the future then take advantage now as you can have them sat in the garage, mind at ease, safe in the knowledge you have some wide bad boy Nismo skirts that are gonna fit the love of your life…

Usual price £299 – If we get 4 then its £275 if we get 8 or more then its £250 ( what the hell, I will even chuck in a Tarmac Sportz sticker )

They are made by 3D carbon(not made from carbon mind)

Website%20Template%20-%20350Z%20Side%20Skirts.jpg

Also have N1 spats and N1 PU lips in stock if you want to complete the N1 look

Get your names down pronto

benStillerDoIt.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They overlap your OEM skirts

How?

By the power of Grayskull :#1:

They are essentially a lip, using the existing lines and fittings of your OEM skirts.

Pretty unique B)

Kind of like the rear additional rear V1 spats, but for the sides? Rather than full on replacement skirts?

They look like this - basically you clip them on over the OEM they come with a fixing kit.

I (being me) bonded them and blended them and modified the standard mounting kit.

They could just be fitted and sprayed - but I am doing a colour change as well so went the whole distance :)

DSCF1903.jpg

or from the underside

DSCF1932.jpg

The fit is good out of the wrapping

DSCF1904.jpg

Blended and with primer

DSCF2058.jpg

with paint

DSCF2023.jpg

Hope that helps :)

Keyser, why didn't you just buy some actual USDM skirts? Seems like a lot of hassle to bond and blend them etc?

My first answer would be cost ;)

Its very little work with these I just fillered the line between the OEM and new skirt, They are going to be primered and painted (unless you want white bits on the side).

Have you looked at my build thread? - do I come accross as someone that worries if something takes a little more "hassle" :p:lol::lol::headhurt:

Keyser, why didn't you just buy some actual USDM skirts? Seems like a lot of hassle to bond and blend them etc?

Its very little work with these I just fillered the line between the OEM and new skirt, They are going to be primered and painted (unless you want white bits on the side).

Have you looked at my build thread? - do I come accross as someone that worries if something takes a little more "hassle" :p:lol::lol::headhurt:

Or the other answer, they are discontinued so I couldn't buy them!

Or the other answer, they are discontinued so I couldn't buy them!

:victory: Correctomundo