Brickyard Z

ioneabee

It'll be an import B)

If it is then it'll most likely be U.S import and thus LHD. As far as I can make out this was a U.S colour only for 2003. I looked on the colour chart and there is no equivalent for Europe/JDM/Australia.

EDIT, Yes, not even available in Canada, didn't sell well in The States but now fetch good money over there.

Interlagos Fire was available in Japan however and I believe that 2 cars have made their way into the U.K. If the boom in JDM imports had of continued beyond 2005 then we would have had quite a few in the country, although the colour was only available for the 2006 facelift model .

Pete

Some more info, The Type G was a limited edition JDM car with 19 inch rear wheels and in Japan the colour was called Premium Mystique Maroon. According to an old brochure I found The Type G was available in 4 colours, the other 3 being Silver, Black and Grey. Apparently there are just 2 of these in the country and both were owned by forum members who sold them on in 2009. Their whereabouts today is unknown. Interesting that one was spotted in a docks area, maybe another one being imported?

k36iq8.jpg

Pete

Some more info, The Type G was a limited edition JDM car with 19 inch rear wheels and in Japan the colour was called Premium Mystique Maroon. According to an old brochure I found The Type G was available in 4 colours, the other 3 being Silver, Black and Grey. Apparently there are just 2 of these in the country and both were owned by forum members who sold them on in 2009. Their whereabouts today is unknown. Interesting that one was spotted in a docks area, maybe another one being imported?

k36iq8.jpg

Pete

"docks" :lol::lol:

well - there is a ferry to ireland