R35 GTR Alloys

Sandy

Hello Folks,

Hope you are all well :) I'm thinking about treating my 350 to a new set of alloys and was thinking about getting a set of r35 alloys and was wondering what tyre profiles would I be looking at.

PS not too worried about the tyre prices they will last me a while only do around 4000 miles in my 350 a year

Thanks in advance for any advise

Sandy

I think you would want something like 255/30R20 on the front and 285/30R20 on the rear although I expect you'd be safe going 10mm wider or narrower as well depending on the look you're after and/or what's available. Are you thinking of putting 20 or 25mm spacers on the front to bring them out to the arch?

Cheers for the reply Roadtrip :-)

I've already got 20mm spacers on the front so if I could use these all the better. My 350 is also lowerd 30mm

PS the alloys seem to be very rare not seen a set up for sale for ages :-(

Thanks

Sandy

I've already got 20mm spacers on the front so if I could use these all the better. My 350 is also lowerd 30mm

PS the alloys seem to be very rare not seen a set up for sale for ages :-(

I looked at getting these wheels when there was a set for sale on here but decided 20" was just too big for me, then I looked at the 19" G37 wheels for a while as they are similar but smaller, unfortunately they were cast so a bit heavy and even rarer it seems than the R35 ones. :thumbdown:

I'm now looking at getting some aftermarket forged multispokes of some sort once the financial pain of getting coilovers fitted wears off!

there is a member with R35 Wheels on his zed, do a search, they'll be a big thread on it

I can't remember who it was that had them but I have a feeling they were running 275/35R20 front and 315/35R20 rear which I think would probably be too chunky for someone lowered 30mm. They had 20mm spacers on the front I believe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...