sex, lies and rinsing guys

rtbiscuit

I dont get it at all, WTF is the point of knowingly having the pi$$ taken out of you for no reward?

I cant imagine a scintillating conversation, so you may as well pop a ho, and nip to the pub for a pint and some crack after with your mates.

Or am I missing the point, didn't watch all of it TBH got board :headhurt:

I found the program really anoying. Those girls clearly leading blokes on with the poor bloke thinking the bird is genuinely interested in him. Then when the guy tries to make the relationship a bit more they just dump them. Like that guy who paid for the older bird to fly out to New York, then when he tried to hold hands with her she just told him to get lost.

Im supprised those girls dont get beaten up or attacked.

In all fairness though, if guys are that stupid to fall for it then I guess they deserve it.

I had to laugh at the webcam bird though tho that punter paid £200 to for 4 minutes of her telling him he was a looser.

I said to the missus, maybe I should change my career, although I think this line of business is purely women only.

I watched this too. Nothing new here. Women have been exploiting men's WEAKNESS since forever. It's just the extremes shown on the program that were interesting.

The most "extreme" revelation was how stupid these girls were going on national TV admitting what they do as a "career" :wacko:

I even saw the older blonde girl who rinsed the guy in NY being interviewed on breakfast TV by Lorraine. She had the cheek to say at no time did the guys think that there was any chance of physical relations!

i remember seeing the starts of this in Uni, girls going out for a free night getting guys to buy their drinks for them, one of my flat mates she sued to come back with more cash than she went out with.

you could spot them a mile away, and when the question came "do you want to buy me a drink?" my reply was usually on the lines of " do you want to suck my %&*£ ?" lol

cos nothing comes for free baby :lol: