My first 350 ever, picking up on Tuesday!!!!!

LiamR

So I'm off to Scotland on Tuesday to get my first ever 350z, and cant bloody wait! Its taken me 12 long months to save the cash and I've got a cracking deal and chuffed to bits. Other than refurbing the rims and a scuff in the seat, and obviously a few minor stone chips, it is a pretty mint 04 plate import with nismo kit rolling on some sweet 20's and I love it!

So I just thought I'd post to let everyone know that I will no longer be a wannabe, and am embracing the zedittus that will innevitably follow :-)

I have 2 questions though,

1.how much fuel should I expect to use travelling back home- approx 250 miles?

2. can someone please tell me for gospel what the road tax is gonna be, I believe its the lower class, K, bout 270ish a year- but I could be wrong.

Oh and pics to follow very soon, and thanks also to the guys on here who helped me out in my previous questions leading up to my purchace- particulaly in insuring it!!

Your first day with it, traveling 250 miles, it's gonna be a full tank ;)

As for the tax, since it's an 04 it'll be the cheaper of the 2 brackets for the 350. My tax isn't up until next month but I think it's £270 like you said.

I'm sure someone will be along with the exact answers to your tax question very soon, but although your car is an 04, it will depend when the car was imported/registered in this country.

I think the 'cut off' date is March 2006. If it was imported/registered before this date, it will be the cheaper £270 ish per year, after this date, it'll be the higher tax group.

Enjoy the sleepless night tonight! :lol: And have a great drive home tomorrow. I'd expect about 26-27 MPG. I'd worry more about the face ache from grinning :teeth: than the fuel consumption on your first drive.

Oh, and welcome to the club :thumbs:

good stuff man, as everyone said above you will be in the lower tax bracket which is abt £270.. as per the fuel for 250 miles I think you are looking at around 50ish liters of petrol.. thats a bit more than normal as its gonna be your first Legendary drive so it be very hard for you to stay within the speed limit :)

and :welcome:

26 mpg and definitely £270 for tax. Bought my third zed 6 weeks ago and so these figures are recent.

Hope you have a great first drive and welcome.

Mrt