WALES 2012 - big thanks to twobears & i4detailing

Ebized

Feedback from last year was how to make organizers more 'visible' to first-timers.

i4detailing - one of our traders (and highly recommended) kindly provided 7 Britemax shirts for our Wales weekend along with a generous raffle prize - item 4) on the list here:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=61076

But twobears has generously come up trumps by adding names and the charity to make us more visible :blush: , at no cost to the forum :clap::clap:

P1080241.jpg

(but if it as bleeding cold as it is today mine will be covered by the black forum fleece) :cold:

So a big thanks to Matt ( i4detailing) and Annie (two bears) - your contribution to the forum is really appreciated :#1:

Well done peeps, much appreciated it has to be said :thumbs::clap:

On another note, while you are all reading this please don't forget to buy raffle tickets to support this really worthwhile cause. ALL of the money raised is going to the Hope House Hospice. Please please check out the good work they do and contribute if you can: :):thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=59737&hilit=hope+house

(but if it as bleeding cold as it is today mine will be covered by the black forum fleece) :cold:

Wear the shirt over the fleece, problem solved :thumbs:

Agreed great work, biggest problem with meets is knowing who everyone is, and especially who the head honchos are!

My vote would be for everyone to have both real name and forum name tags... cos its also impossible to remember anyones names!

My vote would be for everyone to have both real name and forum name tags... cos its also impossible to remember anyones names!

:ninja:

Thank you. :)

who the head honchos are!

That would be Ebized and Colin. :thumbs:

:nono: Christian, you are in this as deep as me - there is the T-shirt to prove it ^^^^ :lol:

I'm sorry, who are you!? :lol::lol:

:ninja:

Thank you. :)

who the head honchos are!

That would be Ebized and Colin. :thumbs:

:nono: Christian, you are in this as deep as me - there is the T-shirt to prove it ^^^^ :lol: