NathWraith's Zed

Hey guys,

Posting this thread to keep track of all the money I will end up spending on her :p

Got her at the end of Feb for 8.4K, 04 plate GT pack with 36K on the clock in sunset orange :)

Had the rear drop links + bushes changed as they were an MOT advisory, rear end felt tighter afterwards which is a plus and a set of RE050A's tyres fitted for the rear.

The day I picked her up:

5029f15e.jpg

Then a nice drive to wales the following week with my friend in his Type R Civic.

_MG_3368.jpg

A nice "arty" pic after a good clean.

526e1912.jpg

The my first mod, swapped my boot lid with buster on here for his with the nismo V2 wing. Worked out alot cheaper than buying a spoiler separately and getting it fitted + painted!

ce3cbce8.jpg

Got the "350z" logo de badged whilst we were at it.

a01b9712.jpg

I've got myself a carbon stubby ariel on which I bought, need to get better pics of it though, along with my 350z richbrook tax disc holder :)

Got new brake pads all round and HKS braided lines getting fitted tomorrow, which is another cool mod :)

Next mod up is a V2 front bumper to match the spoiler, I will get those nasty black parking sensors painted too!

Other than that I keep eyeing up the Invidia titanium cat back system and a set of Rota GTR's in bronze :p

Thanks for looking guys, I'll keep this updated as best I can :D

That's what I was thinking too. I've got lots of pics of me and in cars on there but mainly at the other end of the beach if that is the Criccieth end (assuming it is Black Rock?). I've driven on a beach in Tenby too I seem to remember??

Looks like Black Rock Sands. :shrug:

Thats the one :)

Drove from Stoke so we did a few laps of the EVO triangle whilst we were at it :D

Thanks for the comments guys.

Just dropped her off at the garage for the brake bits to get fitted :teeth:

Looks like Black Rock Sands. :shrug:

Thats the one :)

Drove from Stoke so we did a few laps of the EVO triangle whilst we were at it :D

You could have called in for a cuppa, I'm only 5 miles away. If you used the A5 towards Llangollen you will have gone past the botton of my drive.

• 3 weeks later...

works well with the chrome badge and silver wheels B)

Looks great! Quite a bit of LMS/Sunset reflection going on in the lights too. B)

Cheers guys :)

I need to get the parking sensors painted and the fog filter removed and replace the indicator bulbs with silver ones to clean the rear end up even more.

I am really interested in the zLEDs rear LED indicators but they are made in the US and have no rear fog :(

That's what I was thinking too. I've got lots of pics of me and in cars on there but mainly at the other end of the beach if that is the Criccieth end (assuming it is Black Rock?). I've driven on a beach in Tenby too I seem to remember??

well its possible to do North Beach in Tenby - but on the whole its very soft sand - are you sure it wasn't Pendine (bit further up the coast - as that one's renowned for racing etc on)

So the lights arrived! They are 35th anniversary JDM Clear LED lights. Identical to the 06+ LED lights but with clear lenses, genuine nissan and they look sweet IMO.

Before fitting

IMG_0992.jpg

Fitted

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

27c277d1.jpg

Looking B)

Can I ask where you got the rear lights, they look nice, and although I love my blacked out rears I know it's only a matter of time before I get a tug by the boys in blue :( and I really don't think red is going to look right on mine now?

Paul.