Spotted on Pistonheads!! the most BRUTAL 350z ...

WINKJ

Jesus that made me be cringe.

Ok on the track you might be able to get away with it but at home you would live in fear of villagers turning up with pitchforks and torches to drive it out of the parish its that ugly. But I agree loose the dodgy graphics and it might look ok.

I was just thinking that! But even if he was a member I would like to understand his p.o.v :shrug:

What and tell him how your taste is better than his. Was you just looking through pistonheads to take the pee, you already own a 350 do you not.

If only he would impress people on the forum with gtr's after all who else is your car there to impress?

I was just thinking that! But even if he was a member I would like to understand his p.o.v :shrug:

What and tell him how your taste is better than his. Was you just looking through pistonheads to take the pee, you already own a 350 do you not.

If only he would impress people on the forum with gtr's after all who else is your car there to impress?

Nope - I was looking for Nismo 350z's for sale to hopefully answer some of the questions from the posts earlier on today. when this came up... ( I was looking on this... http://cars.trovit.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350z-nismo and it had a link to it)...

and sorry - i dont understand your second sentence??