Any gamers out there?

Geekboy78

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of old school gaming, if you have an iPad you really must get Sonic CD. I'd never played it before being one of the 99.97% of the population that couldn't afford the Mega CD when it came out, so not only am I enthralled by what is, to me, a brand new Sonic game but with the original design, but it's also a fantastic conversion. It's a must-have, it really is. :thumbs:

On the subject of old school gaming, if you have an iPad you really must get Sonic CD. I'd never played it before being one of the 99.97% of the population that couldn't afford the Mega CD when it came out, so not only am I enthralled by what is, to me, a brand new Sonic game but with the original design, but it's also a fantastic conversion. It's a must-have, it really is. :thumbs:

loving the old school revival.... some of the new indy games are great... i think some of it comes from the fact that, a little like movies are now, the cost of a blockbuster game is so expensive that lots of people cant take that risk, and return to the 'old fashioned' ideas of things like, you know, fun, playability and stuff... super meat boy, the pixeljunk series on psn, trials hd, minecraft.... i do enjoy a battlefield or a uncharted as much as i enjoy a avengers assemble, but the new space for smaller games reminds me of late 80s gaming... and i like it.

Trials Evolution is epic if you dont have it by the way, so many hours can be lost and its only an xbox arcade game. Fantastic value for money imo 1200ms points.

i'm not a xboxer, i only have ps3, but played trials at a mates house and it ate pretty much our entire afternoon, in between braid and the odd blast on fifa..

Been into games since I got bought a ZX Spectrum in the early 80s. I was so mad on them at one point that I paid crazy money to import a PS1 and Sega Saturn from Japan as soon as they were released. I don't have much time for them these days but I like an occasional blast on retro style games. If you have an Xbox 360 and like older style shooters this is great (not easy though - I struggle getting past the first three levels) :surrender:

Trials Evolution is epic if you dont have it by the way, so many hours can be lost and its only an xbox arcade game. Fantastic value for money imo 1200ms points.

+1 to that.. But my god it's frustrating at times. :rant: My poor pad has accidentally hit the wall so many times :lol::lol:

I'm a massive gamer :)

I play Minecraft mostly (running some servers too), and moderate for the Yogscast.

:wave:

You're ALIVE!!!!!

*checks pulse* Barely I think.

my son plays minecraft endlessly :doh: his sig is Preselier and I believe he's set up a map to play on-line Hunger Games :wacko: