Which exhaust system for my budget?

WINKJ

Hi guys

I am looking to upgrade my exhaust system in the next couple weeks. I have a budget of around 900.

I have looked at the following

1. Borla

2. Buddyclub

3. Invidia Gemini

I believe all of these are around my price range. I have been looking for sound clips and managed to find a few on the net but they're not great.

Can anyone suggest any others or advise which they think are best from the above, Im aware that the buddyclub isn't a TD system.

I don't use it as a daily car or do long work commutes so I want something with some bite in it! Finally how much roughly does it cost to get one fitted?

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Spend £275 on a stillen Y pipe and pick up a mid pipe and back box to add on? Maybe a Cobra? Would leave you with change to go towards some HFCs :thumbs:

Drop Tarmac and/or Steve350z a PM see what they can do for you with their US contacts :thumbs:

I personally have loved my motordyne XYZ pipe and decats. Keeping the oem backbox, the sound is almost stock under 2k but put your foot to the floor and it howls!!

I'm looking to organise a meet soon and was contemplating placing it logistically between east and west midlands. Hopefully with creating a greater audience there's bound to be a number of exhaust options for listening to.

It will either be the weekend before Wales or the weekend after.