What else?

ric

Hi guys,

I currently have a new air filter, true dual exhaust with decats, plenum spacer and an uprev on my car.

I'm just wondering what else is worth adding to give me that little bit extra, without going down the FI or Nitrous route.

Is there any additional options out there? Started to look at bracing, but not so sure on the benefits...

Cheers,

Driving fast is easy its the stopping thats dangerous.

Driving fast safely is hard. Too many people "think" they can drive and are good drivers. What makes a good driver is being able to control the vehicle when something unexpected happens.

Driving fast safely is hard. Too many people "think" they can drive and are good drivers. What makes a good driver is being able to control the vehicle when something unexpected happens.

Thought it was not to let the car out of control in the first place ;))

To be pedantic Neil said 'control the vehicle' therefore the car would not be out of control in the first place :thumbs:

To be pedantic Neil said 'control the vehicle' therefore the car would not be out of control in the first place :thumbs:

I double that pedantic statement and it cleary states: is being able to control the vehicle when something unexpected happens.

So out of control, or something else happening causing driver to action... :drive1