Stanced | Trafford Jap Meet Film

djtimo

djtimo you have inspired me B)

I will be making a video of the PS meet and adding my own soundtrack :band::thumbs:

Im looking forward to it! More vids the better IMHO! But then again I am a self confessed video/media addict! ha.. :wacko:

Cheers, it may not be quite a polished as yours are :lol:

Whats a good editing suite for a complete noob

I will be making a video of the PS meet and adding my own soundtrack :band::thumbs:

Im looking forward to it! More vids the better IMHO! But then again I am a self confessed video/media addict! ha.. :wacko:

Imovie is a great starting off software. Very easy to use and fun and quick. For a PC im not to sure but sony vegas software gets thumbs up from people.

Imovie is a great starting off software. Very easy to use and fun and quick. For a PC im not to sure but sony vegas software gets thumbs up from people.

Cheers although I doubt any amount of technical wizzardry will disguise my crap filming :lol:

nice work! simple yet effective. who was driving the s2000 at the end? she had nice hands... :blush:

LOL... thats my fiance! lol.... :scare:

well there you go then, weirdest compliment she'll get all year.

HA... its fine mate..as for my car I went in Jess's S2k so I could film :blush:

Hats off to you djtimo :notworthy: , great videos and beginning to fully appreciate what goes into making those videos! A couple videos you have posted I always asked which software was used etc and I have succumbed to trying out some video editing myself This is going to take a while to figure out but already enjoying messing around with effects etc, but have to say a very steep learning curve. I tried using Sony vegas but had problems using certain video formats and now using Adobe premiere pro and as far as I can work out seems quite a good package.

Any good online guides you can recommend Djtimo?

Thanks

Steve.