Who takes a 4x4 to the ring?!

geoff-r

god saw some thing like that other day

the car in front suddenly span out fliping up the bank with the engine on fire rolling down the moter way by its self tyres flying everywhere. luckily me my son and wife got the girl out of the car. even more luck the next car to arrive was a poilce man of duty which was obvisloy abi help. shes alright thoe thankgod. and that all happened because she fell asleep at the wheel.

To be fair, that could happen to anyone in any kind of car if you're pushing your own or the vehicle's limits. Whether it's an SUV or saloon or a sports car makes little difference if you're driving like a knob.

I'd love to get my truck on a trackday one day. Need to find a cheap airfield day methinks...

I've seen a Cayenne Tubby screaming round the last corner before the pit straight at Bedford before, after the Caterham it towed there decided it wanted to self-destruct 3 laps into the day. Utterly brilliant to watch! :D