370 black ed. (2010) or 370 gt ed. (2011/12)

sparky370z

hi guys,

need some advice really.

at present looking to upgrade, but not sure if to get a later black ed. 2010ish or get a newer GT ed.

both me and the mrs love the black edition. its the pros and cons between the two.

would prob get a white GT ed with the stripe but it hasnt got the red leather that i would like.

question is what would you do? there really arent that many great deals out there anymore due to all of the 2010 cars being sold. and the lack of used 370z on the market.

cheers

Sparky

Im sure there are still some deals out there. When i bought mine a few months ago i could have had an 11 plate white gt edition with 1.8k miles on the clock for 20.5k, thats one heck of a discount.

Good luck with the hunt.

Bloody hell!

Aye got to the point where i thought it was too cheap and wondered why. I wanted a roadster though so wasnt interested. Smashing deal for whoever bought it though.

Dont dis the old ones colin, but im sure you already know that already ;)

Oh it was just he had to press the unlock button on the fob to open it. My mums clio has it when u walk up to the car its unlocked. Thats what i mean!

OK, with the 370's and the key in your pocket you need to press the small button on either door or the rectangular rubber button for the rear hatch to unlock them. And the same to lock the doors and pushing the round buuton for the rear hatch to lock. Push button start once you are in the car. Need to be close to the car for it activate.

But if you use the buttons on the fob (like the 350) I would say it unlocks/locks at least 50 metres away if you want.

Dont dis the old ones colin, but im sure you already know that already ;)

Oh it was just he had to press the unlock button on the fob to open it. My mums clio has it when u walk up to the car its unlocked. Thats what i mean!

OK, with the 370's and the key in your pocket you need to press the small button on either door or the rectangular rubber button for the rear hatch to unlock them. And the same to lock the doors and pushing the round buuton for the rear hatch to lock. Push button start once you are in the car. Need to be close to the car for it activate.

But if you use the buttons on the fob (like the 350) I would say it unlocks/locks at least 50 metres away if you want.

I thought everyone already knew what the door buttons do colin, i mean its obvious isnt it ;) cough cough :lol:

Sometimes the warning beeps can be a pain if you have got in the car such as when you push the start button for the accessory function and then decide to get out and leaving the door open, the system seems to have a heart attack that you are walking away without giving it a climax :lol:

I thought everyone already knew what the door buttons do colin, i mean its obvious isnt it ;) cough cough :lol:

I would hope so - no what I wasn't sure about is when Sparky mentioned that with his mum;s Clio you just walked up to that and I presume pulling the handle or something did the unlock - I think I've seen that on the Ford ads? :surrender:

Im sure there are still some deals out there. When i bought mine a few months ago i could have had an 11 plate white gt edition with 1.8k miles on the clock for 20.5k, thats one heck of a discount.

Good luck with the hunt.

Bloody hell!

Aye got to the point where i thought it was too cheap and wondered why. I wanted a roadster though so wasnt interested. Smashing deal for whoever bought it though.

Crazy cheap and would no doubt ring alarm bells :dry: