Photos of 370z stillen tips

Will370z

If only Milltek did an exhaust for the 370z :doh:

Can't believe you have had so much grief with the Stillen & the Berks, I think I would have sent them both back by now and sourced something else...

Strange that the tips are different, I prefer the ones on yours apart from the fact they are not lined up.... I always thought the holes looked bad, like something had fallen off or there were additional bungs like on my BC...

Can't believe you have had so much grief with the Stillen & the Berks, I think I would have sent them both back by now and sourced something else...

Strange that the tips are different, I prefer the ones on yours apart from the fact they are not lined up.... I always thought the holes looked bad, like something had fallen off or there were additional bungs like on my BC...

Fingers crossd everything will be sorted tomorrow and it will all have been worth it.

Think we need to wait for Tom at TGM to work his magic and find out what the issue is with Rosie because a lot of people in the states seem to have the Stillen / Berks combo with no issues. Could it be an issue that for some reason just happens with the Roadster?

Will

I got my Stillen from Tarmac in December. I also don't have those holes. Don't think it's an issue tbh :)

Fingers crossd everything will be sorted tomorrow and it will all have been worth it.

Good luck with that Will. It sounded great on the video.

Thanks sipar, that confirms my thoughts. Looks like we have the new design.

Once tom has sorted my problem i'll post up a new thread so others dont have the hassles ive had. Thank god i went via Tarmac who has been ace at contacting the various suppliers, providing constant communication and helping sort the problem :#1:

Thanks sipar, that confirms my thoughts. Looks like we have the new design.

Once tom has sorted my problem i'll post up a new thread so others dont have the hassles ive had. Thank god i went via Tarmac who has been ace at contacting the various suppliers, providing constant communication and helping sort the problem :#1:

I will definitely be up for reading that Will. I'm keen on the Berks after hearing your video. I'll need to think again if there's a potential issue with the combo.