First modification

Builder49

Or it will be once they arrive!!!

Just made my first purchase to start the inevitable ZEDITIS bug running.....

Not sure what you all think of these. Too be honest I'm not even sure myself, but thought it is relatively simple to do so worth a punt.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-2 ... 2a165a5b39

Grateful to hear your thoughts though, either way.

Next mod I want is the Nizmo spoiler (N1 is it?)

Paul

Fair point. Guess I assumed that as they are advertised as road legal there would be no issue? Do have 7 days right of return.......

Be interested if anyone has a definitive answer to this?

And as my Zed is Black hopefully the colouring works. Probably more likely than other colours?

Fair point. Guess I assumed that as they are advertised as road legal there would be no issue? Do have 7 days right of return.......

Be interested if anyone has a definitive answer to this?

And as my Zed is Black hopefully the colouring works. Probably more likely than other colours?

as far as i'm aware the only road legal method of tinting lights is to use something called a fly eye's kit. as its a perforated film it doesn;t obscure all the light. and is the only MOT legal tinting method i know of.

best thing to do is try them and see if you like them, if you like them, visit your MOT friend and see what they say. if they say no. you could still keep them just swap over for the MOT.

:thumbs:

I used to be indecisive... now I'm not sure if I still am or not?

Maybe my first mod should be something traditional, like a stubby ariel???? :lol:

I think it will look B) , take a picture of before and after post it up so we can see .

You should get the black front lights too , a set of spacers and paint your wheels monster green :thumbs: it would look the dogs

:lol::lol:

Might have considered that if I'd been 20 years younger!!!

Makes me wanna ask the question though, 'are modifications less likely if you're older, more likely if you're younger?'.

:)