What else are u doing whilst on this forum ?

twobears

Hmm, alright for some, eh? :lol: I don't actually like the heat so am never jealous of those who go to really hot places and I hate crowds too so no city breaks for me either. Goodness, I am fussy aren't I? My parents always used to say that I should become a hermit and live half way up a remote mountain as it would be the only way for me to feel really happy :blush:

2 peas from the same pod. i too hate the hot weather, aand crowds

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rtbiscuit, glad that I'm not the only one! I rarely seem to want or like the things other people want or like. It doesn't bother me but I sometimes wonder why I am different from the majority of folk? If you're from Suffolk maybe you live in a fairly isolated spot like me here in East Yorks? I've only got one neighbour, the next nearest house is a mile and a half down the road which suits me fine. I am a very friendly person but I only need to interact with others for a short time to feel that I've had enough and am ready to spend time alone again :blush:

rtbiscuit, glad that I'm not the only one! I rarely seem to want or like the things other people want or like. It doesn't bother me but I sometimes wonder why I am different from the majority of folk? If you're from Suffolk maybe you live in a fairly isolated spot like me here in East Yorks? I've only got one neighbour, the next nearest house is a mile and a half down the road which suits me fine. I am a very friendly person but I only need to interact with others for a short time to feel that I've had enough and am ready to spend time alone again :blush:

i'm on a suburban estate next to the country side. but as a teacher people interaction is a bit of a given. :lol: but in my spare time i do enjoy the peace and quiet.

Is it me or does anyone else feel that with this thread and the others recently from Twobears, that we are all subjects of her research to get into our psyche and expose our weaknesses and ultimately rid the world of men? :lol:

Don't know why but this image popped into my head :blush:

Ricki_Lee_Ralph_dominatrix_boobs_300x400_201009.jpg

Or . . . .

kathybates.jpg

I like yours better :lol: