Holy Flurkin Skit!!

mookstar

Time to get the car back on the road so called Glyn Hopkins Milton Keynes to arrange a service on an 07 350z 300 GT roadster Non P3 service just a P2 that will be ......£499 WTF its not a Porsche!! I,m gonna look around me thinks, to see if I can find a cheaper spanner monkey to undertake the work!!

i wouldn't bother going main dealer unless you were still in warranty. most nissan garages would tell the difference between their arse and their elbow.

to list a couple round the M25

Abbey motorsport

Dixon motorsport

if your norwich based then come down to ipswich and use Team AFM

i'm sure others could add to your list.

Doesn't even have to be OEM parts, just need to be of equal or higher specification. For example, oil would be of the acea spec given in the handbook, doesn't have to be 'Nissan' branded or recommended, as used by dealerships. Amazing how many people think their pride and joy will explode if it doesn't have a main dealer monkey change the oil and filter and 'check' various other items.

One of those things where paying more really doesn't get you the best service.

Holy crap!

My local Nissan charge P1 - £170, P2 - £230, P3 - £250.

I just did a P3 there and got it for £190 because I'm nice :teeth:

They also do a 3 year service plan for £360ish and the next 3 services seperate would cost £570. This also includes 3 years RAC recovery and an added 10% discount on all parts that may be needed in those 3 years, although it's still cheaper to go elsewhere for most parts.

Holy crap!

They also do a 3 year service plan for £360ish and the next 3 services seperate would cost £570. This also includes 3 years RAC recovery and an added 10% discount on all parts that may be needed in those 3 years, although it's still cheaper to go elsewhere for most parts.

What Nissan is this?!

Holy crap!

Thats pretty good. My local Vauxhall garage charged my mate £170 the other week to service his Astra.

I did my last P1 myself, think it came to about £50 for the bits...

What Nissan is this?!

Unfortunately it's no good to most people on here, it's Shelbourne Nissan in Co Armagh Northern Ireland.However, looking at the OP's quote, it would be cheaper for him to get a ferry over here and have it done :lol:

Thats pretty good. My local Vauxhall garage charged my mate £170 the other week to service his Astra.

I did my last P1 myself, think it came to about £50 for the bits...

There's a Vauxhall dealer quite close to me, £99 for service up to 2.0l, exact same deal as my Nissan dealer does.

My local Nissan dealer did mine a few weeks back for £139.99 and that included mot and 12 months rac European cover. Defo shop around.

That's a good deal! :thumbs:

At the end of the day it only costs them about £35 in parts to do a service if its well maintained and the owner checks and tops up fluids regularly, the rest is 2 hours overpriced labour, so should be easy to get cheaper.