Music and driving style

Stretch

Don't know if this has been covered before but does certain music influence your driving style? The reason I ask this is because my other half reckons that Rammstein, especially played loud, makes me drive a lot faster and with more aggression (towards the road not other road users I must add!) Nothing like going for a blast with Rammstein at full blast, just need fire out of the exhaust for the full Rammstein effect!

It definitely does. If you put a bit of relaxing classical on you will find you drive slower. But, anything aggressive or loud, like Sepultura, Slipknot, slayer, napalm death, prodigy etc... and most people will drive more aggressively.

I use the same thing in the gym... if im lifting heavy weights i`ll stick on some heavy thrash music, maybe some Slipknot or something. And if im doing a cardio session, then maybe i`ll stick on some dance music... all psychologically helps!

Don't know if this has been covered before but does certain music influence your driving style? The reason I ask this is because my other half reckons that Rammstein, especially played loud, makes me drive a lot faster and with more aggression (towards the road not other road users I must add!) Nothing like going for a blast with Rammstein at full blast, just need fire out of the exhaust for the full Rammstein effect!

Good choice. Got to work 5 minutes quicker than usual today giving it beans while listening to Made In Germany at ear aching volume :)