Lomotos new car!

Stew

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,

They are a bargain. As I've said I used to have a Xantia which aint much better. :lol:

15k miles. Can I ask how much you paid? My Dad is looking for a new car...:lol:

no probs Kev , bottom end of my budget £7K...they are giving the things away :wacko:

really wanted a S type Jag but for that money your looking at a 4 year older car with about 100K miles on the clock

Tim,

They are a bargain. As I've said I used to have a Xantia which aint much better. :lol:

15k miles. Can I ask how much you paid? My Dad is looking for a new car...:lol:

no probs Kev , bottom end of my budget £7K...they are giving the things away :wacko:

really wanted a S type Jag but for that money your looking at a 4 year older car with about 100K miles on the clock

Still a bargain thouh, and not a bad motor at all. I'm with you on the S Type too. I like the quirky looks.

just a T reg Astra 1.8 sport, 60k ish I think.

Been parked on my drive for a couple of months as I only got it to cover me when Zed was in for new hub carrier.

Should just bang it back on ebay. Not great but seems good for price, ideal as some ones first car.

just a T reg Astra 1.8 sport, 60k ish I think.

Been parked on my drive for a couple of months as I only got it to cover me when Zed was in for new hub carrier.

Should just bang it back on ebay. Not great but seems good for price, ideal as some ones first car.

Sounds a good price. The lad I had in mind might be able to insure it though being a 1.8. I'll ask him though.

Not bad, Tim but the V8 would have been better. ;)

I did consider a ZT-T as a winter car/load carrier.

looked at those Digsy..but had just a certain amount of throwaway money and unfortunately the 260 V8 seems to be a bit of a cult thing now,I think it has the Mustang engine in it :)

looked at those Digsy..but had just a certain amount of throwaway money and unfortunately the 260 V8 seems to be a bit of a cult thing now,I think it has the Mustang engine in it :)

No it is still a rover V8, the Xpower MGSV had the mustang engine in it :thumbs:

No it is still a rover V8, the Xpower MGSV had the mustang engine in it :thumbs:

No, I'm pretty sure Tim's right that the V8 was the Ford one from the previous generation 'Stang. The Rover V8 died long ago.

No, I'm pretty sure Tim's right that the V8 was the Ford one from the previous generation 'Stang. The Rover V8 died long ago.

yeah excuse me, you are right, it is the ford v8 :wacko:

• 4 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old post , but you were all correct .. The MG Zt turned out to be a pile off Poo.., despite only having done small mileage (15k miles ) the bloody thing refused to start on numerous occasions and let me down (Thank God for RAC recovery )

Luckily I bought from a reputable dealer and he has given me a full refund for the car (less a mileage allowance ) even though I have had the car for 5 months :yahoo:

So on the lookout again with cash burning a hole :blush:

mgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt180_paint.jpg

Sorry to resurrect an old post , but you were all correct .. The MG Zt turned out to be a pile off Poo.., despite only having done small mileage (15k miles ) the bloody thing refused to start on numerous occasions and let me down (Thank God for RAC recovery )

Luckily I bought from a reputable dealer and he has given me a full refund for the car (less a mileage allowance ) even though I have had the car for 5 months :yahoo:

Big of you to admit you've been a dick, Tim! ;):p

Big of you to admit you've been a dick, Tim! ;):p

I was nearly calling on your services Digs :teeth:

no were going off target here chaps , I want something to waft about in, S-type Jag, etc.

That would be so cool, and you could get these with a Jag and you will pic up all the chicks:

SlipperHighburyBrown.jpg

very stylish and mature

Magritte-pipe.jpg

touch of class

trousers-pic5.jpg

The finale

B):p